With a demo of LTE-in-a-box solution, Mobilestack Inc announces the availability of a low cost LTE-in-a-box solution and vEPC Solution. Please contact us for product details and customer trials.
Initial LTE release supports 4G LTE network solution with upgrade path available to 5G.
Possible applications include but are not limited to
- Public Safety markets – Public Safety requires dedicated LTE-network used exclusively by public safety people. Our LTE-solution can be deployed in emergency vehicles using PC based HW platform to create a dedicated LTE-network on demand to connect emergency staff with each other. In disaster affected areas, when MNO wireless network is not functional, public safety teams need to setup a wireless network to effectively communicate with other and provide relief where needed. Mobilestack LTE-solution is a good fit for these requirements.
- Rural markets – Rural markets have unique requirements and ROI challenges. In such markets, our LTE-network can be installed to provide voice and data services in capital efficient manner.
- Small Cell markets – This solution can be deployed as a small-cell LTE-network serving in-building LTE-network requirements.
- IoT / IIoT markets – Our low cost LTE-network solution can be used in several IoT market verticals and test-solution for development. For example – Private IoT network for smart city solution, parking lots, industrial IoT application, private LTE-network for Utilities
- Test Solution market – Chip developers, device developers and compliance test centers can use our LTE-in-a-box solution as test platform.
Our vEPC Solution can be installed on a GPP hardware (such as PC) or public / private cloud as container-based solution. We are looking for customer trial projects for this product. Please contact us for more details.
Examples of Target applications are
- vMME, vHSS or vSP-GW Solution in MNO network
- MVNO vEPC solution on demand deployed in private cloud or public cloud based on customer requiremets
- vEPC Test Solution as part of lab LTE-network or Mobile Edge Solution testing
LTE demo (video below) explains the demo configuration. As part of virtual-eNB implementation, this demo is using software-based 4G LTE PHY, MAC, RRC and PDCP implementation. SDR-card in the demo is used for LTE-frame modulation / demodulation using digital I/Q stream generated by LTE-PHY running on a PC.
This demo also includes a vEPC solution running on a GPP HW (PC). Our vEPC solution is also available for public / private cloud based deployment using docker / LXD container implementation.
In this live demo, we show LTE-in-a-box network connected over LTE air-interface to two commercial UEs simultaneously with both UEs running a speed test.
PC is running software eNB, vMME, vHSS and vSP-GW on top of Ubuntu linux. LTE-stack of this demo supports following features:
- LTE Release 9 Compliance
- LTE running in FDD configuration
- Tested bandwidths: 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz
- Support for 4×2 MIMO
- Evolved multimedia broadcast and multicast service (eMBMS)
- Modular support for MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC, NAS, S1AP and GW layers
- Detailed log system with per-layer log levels and hex dumps
Please contact for any questions / feedback that you may have. Your feedback is highly appreciated and helpful in improving our products.